Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interview with Ethan

I saw this idea on this blog, and thought I would interview Ethan too. I think I'll do this monthly. It was a cute activity and because I'm a crafty dork-I think I will scrapbook a page about it. He made me laugh out loud a few times. ;)
What's your name? E-T-H-A-N
How old are you? twee years old-3
What's your favorite color? Bwuu-blue *looks down at shirt*
What is your favorite book? The Clifford one.

What is your favorite Tv show? Dragon tales
Favorite smell? flowers
What is your favorite taste? cantaloupe
What is your favorite candy? I don't see it...Me: That's not the question. I asked what kind? long pause....."yummy kind."
What is your favorite sound? LOUDER
What is your favorite food? watermelon
What is your favorite drink? *raises eyebrows* um..sota! Yes, occasionally he gets sips of soda.
Favorite animal? Giraffe
Favorite thing to do? playing with McQueen. Where is your favorite place to go? The playground (aka park) What makes you happy? mumble, mumble...slide...mumble
What do you want to be when you grow up? A giant.
Favorite quote? "Wanna play me?"

3 comments: