Saturday, January 24, 2009

:)

Hello

So sorry to neglect this blog...ugh. Sometimes life gets in the way. We spent our week at a book boutique, reading books, playing games, and hanging out with friends.

So, next week I'm in L.A for CHA. I told you I was a crafty nerd. heheh I am attending the Craft & Hobby Association convention in Anaheim. I'm super excited!! I will be back on THURSDAY with more crafts...in fact there will be a countdown to Valentines! 12 fun (kid) crafts for Valentines. If you (the mama) need some Valentine inspiration now, no worries.... please visit my blog here. That should help out! *wink*

Thanks so much for stopping by! Mark those calendars...Jan 29th!


See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, so excited for you to go! Hopefully you pick up that account from Sweden. Can't wait for the countdown and I've been loving all the inspiration at your other blog. :)

    ReplyDelete